How To Play QB54
1) Set Chairs in Game Mode
2) Set Chairs approximately 40 feet apart, or adjust according to skill level
3) Game can be played one vs one or 2 vs. 2
- When one vs. one - players are playing from opposite sides
- When 2 vs. 2 - teammates are on opposite sides
4) Players Alternate Throws.
5) Hit the Chair on a Fly - Player/Team gets 3 points
6) Player throws ball into basket (touchdown) - Player/Team gets 6 points
7) Score touchdown, kick for extra point. Earn an Extra Point by kicking through goal posts. Win game if your kick goes into the hole/basket.
8) If the ball bounces on the ground from the throw and lands in the basket, the offensive team gets 2 points.
9) Defending team can earn 3 points if they catch a rebound from the chair before it hits the ground. Defending team must allow the ball to hit the chair first.
10) Switch sides when the leading team reaches 12 pts, 24 pts, 36 pts, 48 pts
11) First team to reach 54 wins ! (Gotta win by 2). Losing team gets last licks, one throw.